10 Books I Want to Read But Don't Own

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want to Read But Don't Own. There are countless books I wish to own, but I have somehow selected a limited number of books!









1. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente - Instalove with the title and I want it so bad. But that's that, and I still don't own the book - and probably won't for a long time to come.

2. Winterspell by Claire Legrand - To be honest, I don't think I want to own this, but I do want to read it. I'm sure that made no sense, but what can I say? That's how it is.

3. She is not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick - I want this book so bad. I love the cover AND the blurb.

4. The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco - So many people are reading this, and then there's me without a copy. 

5. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers - I loved the first book in the His Fair Assassin series and although I adored the characters in the book, I feel like I'm ready to be involved with new characters. Why don't I still own it? G'dammit.

6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Stephanie Perkins. 'Nuff said.

7. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - Gimme, gimme, gimme.

8. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - Sci-fi/humor is not exactly my cup of tea but something about this book intrigues me.
9. After the End by Amy Plum - I've heard from several people about how this is a tear-jerker. I have yet to see for myself.

10. Dance of the Red Death  by Bethany Griffin - I enjoyed the first installment, and I cannot wait to munch into this one.


So which of the books above do you own, and what do you think? Do link me up to your Top Ten Tuesday posts!